Monday, August 1, 2011

I Am Falling for Him

I have met this lovely man, wonderful, witty, charming, intelligent, and just adorably attractive. The thing is...I met him online. I know I know you guys are going to think he is a stalker, but he isn't! He is 8 years older than me but looks really just shy of 24 with his adorable facial hair. We email everyday. The emails are so full of passion, it's like he is really reading them to me and telling me about his day. I like that he is floored by my mind and everything I seem to say is alluring. Innit that how a relationship should be? It's like I met him in a bar, but online. That's technology these days. He is a Virgo and I am a Cancer, quite compatible, it's crazy. I'm crazy. He is an Englishman that works with animals, doesn't get much cuter than that. Jack's his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment